I got the oven installed last night. You can check out the new "Home Improvment" photo album.
Actually, I had the oven ready Wednesday evening. However, Cathy and I worked on the kitchen cabinets weeks ago. While the standard freestanding U.S. range needs a 30-inch opening, so that is what we made space for. However, little lips near the bottom of the cabinets (I'm not sure why they are there) prevented the stove from sliding in easily. I guess I should have left that extra 1/4" in there after all.
Anyway, I disconnected one cabinate and moved it over sufficiently to slide the oven in place, and voila, we have a lot more space now.
Next, top cabinets!