Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15-16)I average 45 hours at work (plus lunches, plus commuting). I spend approximately 12 hours weekly in classes (plus commuting). I spend approximately 6 hours weekly in service at church. I spend about 3 hours nightly with Cathy, although part of that is meal time, part of which is us in the same room as I study. I spend about 1.5 hours daily getting ready for the day or getting ready for bed.
- 7 x 24 = 168. That's one week.
- Minus work (45) and lunch (4) is 119. Minus driving is 114.
- Minus classes (12) is 102. Minus driving is 100.
- Minus church service is 94. Minus church is 92.
- Minus dinner is 85. I get about 6~7 hours nightly, so minus sleep is 40.
- Minus grooming/bed I should have about 29 hours.
I spent a hour this morning responding to emails, but mainly to friends. I spent 30 minutes thinking and writing this. I have 3 hours left today. *sigh* I was planning on writing home today, and my blogging is the main material for my letters, since I cannot keep track of my days. Now I see why.
I understand I am preparing. But, I think I would rather be "ready and able," instead of "willing and preparing." Well, gotta get back to it...